The Sipping Container
Take a pause from the hustle and bustle with a drink at the Sipping Container.
Drop by the Sipping Container for a pick-me-up during your weekend outing or to enjoy at Summer Wednesdays. Located in the Pavilions, our outdoor Sipping Container is the place to grab a warm beverage or craft beer.
- Craft Beer (Lost Craft, Muskoka Brewery, Junction, Collective Arts, and more)
- Craft Cider (Collective Arts, Thornbury)
- Hot Apple Cider from Bizjack Farm
- Hot Chocolate
- Coffee from Propeller Coffee Co.
- Selection of teas from Genuine Tea
- Black River juices
Dates & Times
The Sipping Container will open on Wednesday Nights as of July 4.
The Sipping Container will be open in alignment with the following activations:
- Saturday Farmers Market, 8am-1pm
- Sunday Artisan Market, 10am-3pm
- Summer Wednesdays, 5:30pm-10pm
The Sipping Container, located in the Pavilions at Evergreen Brick Works
550 Bayview Ave, Toronto ON, M4W 3X8
This event is wheelchair-accessible.