Lace up and learn to skate! With the help of Evergreen's skilled instructors, you'll be gliding around the outdoor rink in no time, while building skills and confidence in the great outdoors.
These classes are designed for adults of all skill levels who would like to work on their skating skills with the help of experienced instructors. No registration is required. Each lesson will begin with a warm up circle and continue into skill-based instruction and drills.
Other Learn to Skate Lessons
Did you know that we also offer pre-registered Learn to Skate lessons for a variety of age groups (4–adult) and skill levels?
What to Wear
- A CSA-approved helmet is mandatory for all ages and levels
- Beginners and children 4–6 years-old must wear a CSA-approved helmet with face mask
- Warm winter gloves
- Child must be accompanied by a caregiver, but that caregiver can include a family member other than a parent.
- Snow pants, gloves and hats
- Skates with laces and hockey skates (plastic skates with clasps and buckles are not recommended)
The Skating Rink, Koerner Gardens at Evergreen Brick Works
550 Bayview Ave, Toronto ON, M4W 3X8