Swap your gently used clothing and accessories and have fun with your friends while you shop sustainably and score some pre-loved finds for cheap. Clothing swaps are a fun way to participate in eco-friendly and socially conscious clothing consumption. Plus, you're are giving your pre-loved items a new lease on life.
Sunday, November 15
$3 admission fee
- Each item dropped off will have a value of 1 item. You will be given a receipt indicating how many items you have swapped and you are entitled to exchange for the same number of items.
- You can swap up to 100 items
- Any additional items above those swapped will be $1. This will also be the cost of items for those who have not brought items to swap.
- You can bring clothing (except underwear and swimsuits), scarves, belts, gloves, shoes, bags, handbags, hats, ties, coats and other fashion accessories to swap.
- Clothing must be clean, in good condition (free of rips and stains) with buttons and zippers intact. If we feel the item is unsuitable, we may not be able to include it in the swap.
- All swaps and sales are final. Receipts are dated and cannot be carried forward to the next swap.
Proceeds of this event will go towards further community events at Evergreen Brick Works. Any clothes that have not been swapped will be donated to Oasis Clothing Banks.
Clothing Drop-off Times
Clothing donations can be made at the Welcome Desk in the Young Welcome Centre and are encouraged to be made in advance of the event. You can also bring items to swap on the day of the clothing swap.
Saturdays and Sundays, starting October 10
Monday–Friday, starting November 9