Gear up and test your skills on our drop-in bike obstacle course! The obstacle course is appropriate for ages 3 to 93. Try the skinnies, hit the ramps and rollers, or wind your way through the cone course.
Bring your own bike and helmet or borrow one of ours. Children’s bikes without training wheels are available for ages 6 and up. Balance bikes are available for ages 3 to 5. Helmets must be worn to participate.
While we provide some instruction and monitoring of the course, parental supervision is required during obstacle course use.
Please note: The Bike Obstacle Course is for bikes only. Scooters, strollers and pedestrians are not permitted on the course.
Dates & Times
Next date: June 17, 2018
The course will be open Wednesdays in July & August, as well as select Sundays. Dates and times as follows:
- Wednesdays, 4–8pm (as part of Summer Wednesdays)
- Sunday, June 17 from 12–2pm
- Sunday, July 1 from 12–2pm
- Sunday, July 15 from 12–2pm
- Sunday, July 29 from 12–2pm
- Sunday, August 12 from 12–2pm
- Sunday, August 26 from 12–2pm
The Pavilions at Evergreen Brick Works
550 Bayview Ave, Toronto ON, M4W 3X8