Building a more sustainable food system starts with restoring the connection between food producers and food consumers. We believe that promoting family farms and local producers can help preserve the health of our cities, the integrity of our environment and the strength of our communities.
- Accessibility: A farmers' market and food programs that are accessible to diverse audiences.
- Collaborative Infrastructure: Build relationships with other like-minded organizations and community groups, as well as the community at large.
- Innovation: Foster and celebrate innovation at our farmers' market and in the design and delivery of our food programs.
- Education: Create an experiential, hands-on approach to the delivery of our food programs.
- Replicability: Establish models that can be replicated locally and nationally.
You can celebrate sustainable food culture and start building a relationship with the person who grows your food by: