Campers ages 6–12 will explore the greener side of Toronto through new discoveries and adventures in the urban wild at PA Day Camp. Together we’ll unearth stories, track animals and build forts at Evergreen Brick Works.
Specific activities are tailored to the seasons and the weather, as well as to the ages and the abilities of each group. Campers will be grouped together based on ages to create an age-appropriate experience.
2016–2017 PA Day Camp
To register, please visit Camp Brain. Once your child is registered, you will receive a confirmation email and be asked to complete the camper information form.
Registration starts September 15. If you haven't already, you can get a head start by creating a Camp Brain account.
Dates & Times
PA Day camp sessions run from 9am–3:30pm. Extended care is available from 3:30–5:30pm (please see Fees & Policies for more details).
The PA Day Camp dates for 2016–2017 are:
- Friday, October 7, 2016 FULL
- Friday, November 18, 2016
- Friday, December 2, 2016
- Friday, January 20, 2017
- Friday, February 17, 2017
- Friday, June 9, 2017
The PA Day Camp costs $50/day per camper. Extended Care (3:30–5:30pm) is available for an additional $10/day.
The price includes discounts for you at Evergreen Brick Works:
- 15% discount at the Evergreen Garden Market
- 15% off on all parts and accessories plus 10% off all bike purchases from Sweet Pete's bike shop (please see PA Day Camp Parent Handbook for more information)
- A 15% discount available for all campers at the Gradale Academy, a Private elementary school located at Evergreen Brick Works. For more information please contact Michelle Gradish at email@example.com.
Financial assistance is available in some situations. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
No refunds will be issued if a reservation is cancelled within 21 days of the session start date. Otherwise, camp fees are refundable, less a $25 administration fee.
Evergreen is a national not-for-profit that inspires action to green cities. Children’s camp revenues help support our children's programs including the Visiting Schools Program as well as the free community programming on weekends at Evergreen Brick Works. We appreciate your support in continuing to offer these community programs to children in Toronto.