Presented in partnership with Sweet Pete's Bike Shop
Bike Ventures Adventure Camp is dedicated to connecting kids to the outdoors, getting active, and exploring the world by bike. Campers will take part in skills sessions, trail rides, trail maintenance, mechanical workshops, and nature play over each one-week session. Each child will leave with a CAN-Bike Level 3 certification and greater confidence on-road and on-trail.
- Guidance from a PMBIA Level 1 and CAN-Bike certified instructor
- Sweet Pete’s Water Bottle
- Bike Ventures T-shirt
- Cycling gloves
- 20% discount* on parts, accessories, and clothing from all Sweet Pete’s locations
- 10% discount* on a bike from all Sweet Pete’s locations
- Bike rental fees (optional, $75/week) can be applied as credit towards a bike purchase within 90 days.
*Please note, discounts apply to purchases made for the camper only.
Pick-Up and Drop Off Times
Camp runs from 9am to 3pm.
Drop Off Times:
- 8:30 - 9am drop-off
- 3 - 3:30pm pick-up
- Extended care is offered from 3:30 - 5:30pm (must be pre-registered)
Age & Skill Levels
All students should have good bike handling skills before registering.
Level 1 kids should have good handling skills and should be comfortable riding in small groups. Level 2 campers should have good handling skills and experience riding mountain bike trails.
Not sure where your child lands? Book a consultation or drop by on our camper info night (March 28, 6–8pm – details coming soon) to do a skills test on our obstacle course!
- Level 1: July 4–7†
- Level 1: July 24–28
- Level 2: July 10–14
- Level 1: July 17–21
Fees & Registration
Fees are $475 per camper.†
Bikes will be available to rent for an additional $75/week, with the opportunity to receive a credit on a new bike purchase within 90 days of the end of camp for the camper.
†Registrations for the July 4–7 Camp are discounted to $450.
Have questions not answered here? Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.