Work in the heart of Toronto’s Don Valley in a LEED-Platinum building, surrounded by thriving wetlands and wildlife.
Join Evergreen at Evergreen Brick Works and be part of a community that is committed to advancing new ideas, engaging the public in social and environmental issues, and fostering collaboration, innovation and inspiration.
Location: Fourth and fifth floors of the Centre for Green Cities at Evergreen Brick Works
Size: From 500 to 2,100 square feet
Site features and amenities
Office space in the Centre for Green Cities offers the following features and amenities:
- 24/7 secured building access
- Overnight staffed security
- Shuttle bus service every 30 minutes from Broadview Station, 7 days a week
- Over 350 parking stalls—$6/day Monday to Friday or $1.75/30 minutes
- Ample bike parking on-site
- 2 charging stations for electric vehicles
- Meeting, conference and event facilities that can accommodate up to 2,000 guests
- Restaurant, Café Belong, operated by celebrated chef Brad Long
- Garden and gift store
- Numerous walking and biking paths with breathtaking views
Included in the lease
Offices in the Centre for Green Cities receive:
- 5 hours/month of meeting room time and 20% discount* on the room rental fee thereafter.
*Discount also applies to other event spaces including BMO Atrium, Young Welcome Centre, CRH Gallery and Koerner Garden.
- One complementary parking permit
- Access to a shared tenant kitchen
- Access to two shared tenant showers
- Access to the fifth floor balcony with exceptional view of the CN tower
For more information, please contact one of our representatives at DTZ Canada: