Weekends at Evergreen Brick Works are abuzz with activities. Evergreen welcomes like-minded businesses and organizations to market themselves to our engaged audience.
- Distribute samples and giveaways
- Activate consumer activities and games
- Promote contests
- Offer product demonstrations
100% of revenue generated supports Evergreen’s environmental programming across the country
Time and dates available
Year-round | 7am–2pm
Benefits to exhibitors
- 20ft x 20ft customizable site location
- 7,000 visitors every weekend
- Dozens of weekend festivals available for booking
- Farmer’s Market Rated best in the city by Toronto Life and on “best-of” lists by NOW magazine, The Grid, BlogTO and more
- Targeted audience who place a high value on products with a social or environmental benefit
- Evergreen hosts 80+ vendors including farmers, artisanal food producers, and local food vendors
- Starting at $800/day
Non-profit organizations as well as current Evergreen sponsors receive 20% off listed prices. No food and beverage sampling will be considered.
For more information on rates and upcoming opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!