Evergreen Garden Market
A store like no other in Toronto, Evergreen Garden Market blends classic general store, contemporary gift shop and sustainable garden market into one place.
The shop offers a curated selection of products includes food, home décor, books, children’s games and toys, and a rotation of seasonal products.
The garden centre is fully stocked with Toronto’s widest selection of Ontario native flowers, plants and trees for gardens of all sizes—container on your condo countertop to your backyard in the city. During the holiday season, you can find locally farmed, fresh-cut Christmas trees, boughs and wreaths to decorate your home.
Evergreen Garden Market primarily carries products from artisans, crafts people and small-batch producers in Canada. We champion Ontario native plants for their low maintenance and their positive impact on the local ecosystem. We don’t sell invasive plants. We support local growers and try to minimize that their products travel.
These standards support the local and sustainable mission behind the Evergreen Garden Market—which is a social enterprise that directs 100% of its proceeds back to Evergreen, a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to making cities flourish.
Image credit Maria Darragh
What you'll find here:
- Handmade garden tools, garden furniture, planters and gardening books
- Bird, bat and butterfly houses
- Over 80 varieties of organically grown heirloom tomatoes
- Other organically grown herbs and vegetables
- Shade tolerant plants
- Wildflowers and grasses
- Native trees and shrubs (Find your favourites in the native plant database)
- Fruit trees, shrubs and canes
- Organic soil, fertilizers and mulches
- Rose plants
- Non-native plants that comply with the Ontario Invasive Plant Council’s Grow Me Instead guide
- Small-batch gourmet foods—sauces, soups, pickles and jams
- Snacks and treats
- Organic flours, sugars and other ingredients
- Oils and vinegars
- Cocktail and beer preparations
- Limited edition artwork and screen prints
- Wood and metal-crafted items
- Tea towels
- Glasses and mugs
- Bath salts and bath bombs
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Skin creams and aftershaves
Babies, Kids and Teens
- Games and toys
- Colouring books
- Clothing accessories
- Reusable storage containers
- Urban issues
Not only will you love what you find at the Evergreen Garden Market, but by choosing to shop here you’re helping make your city a little bit greener.