Get your autumn goodies at Evergreen Garden Market. From fall mums to pumpkins to Thanksgiving spices and more, find them all in store this month.
Check out Evergreen Garden Market's annual sale: 50% off outdoor native plants, plus 25% off potting mix and mulch. Sale runs while supplies last. Some exclusions may apply.
Image credit Yuliya Tsoy
About Evergreen Garden Market
The shop offers a curated selection of products includes food, home décor, books, children’s games and toys, and a rotation of seasonal products.
The garden centre is fully stocked with Toronto’s widest selection of Ontario native flowers, plants and trees for gardens of all sizes—container on your condo countertop to your backyard in the city. During the holiday season, you can find locally farmed, fresh-cut Christmas trees, boughs and wreaths to decorate your home.
Evergreen Garden Market primarily carries products from artisans, crafts people and small-batch producers in Canada. We champion Ontario native plants for their low maintenance and their positive impact on the local ecosystem. We don’t sell invasive plants. We support local growers and try to minimize that their products travel.
These standards support the local and sustainable mission behind the Evergreen Garden Market—which is a social enterprise that directs 100% of its proceeds back to Evergreen, a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to building greener cities.
Image credit Maria Darragh
What you'll find here:
- Handmade garden tools, garden furniture, planters and gardening books
- Bird, bat and butterfly houses
- Over 80 varieties of organically grown heirloom tomatoes and other organically grown herbs and vegetables
- Shade tolerant plants
- Wildflowers and grasses
- Native trees and shrubs (Find your favourites in the native plant database)
- Fruit trees, shrubs and canes
- Organic soil, fertilizers and mulches
- Rose plants
- Non-native plants that comply with the Ontario Invasive Plant Council’s Grow Me Instead guide
- Air-purifying house plants
- Small-batch gourmet foods—sauces, soups, pickles and jams
- Snacks and treats
- Organic flours, sugars and other ingredients
- Oils and vinegar
- Cocktail and beer preparations
- Limited edition artwork and screen prints
- Wood and metal-crafted items
- Tea towels
- Glasses and mugs
- Bath salts and bath bombs
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Skin creams and aftershaves
Babies, Kids & Teens
- Games and toys
- Colouring books
- Clothing accessories
- Reusable storage containers
- Urban issues