Work in the heart of Toronto’s Don Valley in a LEED-Platinum building, surrounded by thriving wetlands and wildlife.
Join Evergreen at Evergreen Brick Works and be part of a community that is committed to advancing new ideas, engaging the public in social and environmental issues, and fostering collaboration, innovation and inspiration.
There are currently no office spaces available for rent. Please check back in the future for updates.
For more information about office space rental, please contact one of our representatives at Cushman & Wakefield:
Site features and amenities
Office space in the Centre for Green Cities offers the following features and amenities:
- 24/7 secured building access
- Overnight staffed security
- TTC service from Davisville Station, 7 days a week
- Shuttle bus service every 30 minutes from Broadview Station, 7 days a week
- Over 350 parking stalls (lease includes one free pass per 1,000 sq ft, see regular parking rates here)
- Ample bike parking on-site
- 2 charging stations for electric vehicles
- Meeting, conference and event facilities that can accommodate up to 2,000 guests
- Restaurant, Café Belong, operated by celebrated chef Brad Long
- Garden and gift store
- Numerous walking and biking paths with breathtaking views
Included in the lease
Offices in the Centre for Green Cities receive:
- 5 hours/month of meeting room time and 20% discount* on the room rental fee thereafter.
*Discount also applies to other event spaces including BMO Atrium, Young Welcome Centre, CRH Gallery and Koerner Garden.
- One complementary parking permit per 1,000 sq ft
- Access to a shared tenant kitchen
- Access to two shared tenant showers
- Access to the fifth floor balcony with exceptional view of the CN tower
For more information, please contact one of our representatives at Cushman & Wakefield: