Sunday Artisan & Vintage Market
Toronto’s ideal destination to meet and shop local arts & vintage vendors, enjoy delicious food and drink, and explore surrounding nature trails. Second Sunday of each month.
Join us at the next market on Sunday, October 10. Now in partnership with Ontario Vintage Market!
Evergreen's Sunday Artisan & Vintage Market runs on the second Sunday of each month, connecting people in Toronto to local artists, makers and vintage sellers. Shop vendors offering products from eco-friendly beeswax wraps and candles to locally-made clothing, unique hand-made jewelry, wood and leather goods.
Find the Sunday Artisan & Vintage Market outdoors under the Pavilions at Evergreen Brick Works.
The Sunday Artisan & Vintage Market at Evergreen Brick Works operates during COVID-19. Evergreen has adopted a range of measures to ensure that we can make access to local artists and makers a safe and enjoyable experience. In doing so, we hope to demonstrate how resilient local systems can continue to play an integral role for regional economic longevity in cities.
Read our market guidelines so you’re ready for market day.
2021 Arts & Vintage Vendor List
Ceramics & Woodwork
- High Noon High
- The Otter Potter (@leoraisrael on Instagram)
Clothing & Accessories
- A Word in the Woods
- Asiri’s Treasures (@asiristreasuresshop on Instagram)
- Heavy Flow (@shopheavyflow on Instagram)
- Progoti (@progotiapparel on Instagram)
- Slow Dog Designs (@slowdogdesigns on Instagram)
- Artesano Canada (@artesano_inc on Instagram)
- Blankets Love Baskets (@blanketslovebaskets on Instagram)
- Kawartha Broom Co.
- Lazy Bones Cozy (@lazybonescozy on Instagram)
- Mumbleweeds (@mumbleweeds on Instagram)
- She Sells Sanctuary Fair Trade Himalayan Handicrafts (@shesellssanctuaryhandicrafts on Instagram)
Eco-Friendly & Wellness
- AbeilleWraps (@abeillewraps on Instagram)
- McGuire Naturals
- November Blossom (@november.blossom on Instagram)
- Omo Bamboo Shop (@omobambooshop on Instagram)
- Pinky Swear Candle Co. (@pinkyswearcandleco on Instagram)
- Sage’s Apothecary (@sages.apothecary on Instagram)
- Art By Thiviyaa (@artbythiviyaa on Instagram)
- Arts Speak
- Flanzella (@flanzella on Instagram)
- Adelais (@adelaisjewellery on Instagram)
- Ash Designs (@ashdesigns.shop on Instagram)
- Azki Jewelry (@azkijewelry on Instagram)
- Talis Jewellery (@talis.ca on Instagram)
- Wilderkins Creations (@wilderkins.creations on Instagram)
Pets & Kids
- Kusii (@kusii_pets on Instagram)
Plants & Flowers
- Wrapped In Moss (@wrappedinmoss on Instagram)
- Fresh Market Farms (@freshmarketfarms on Instagram)
In partnership with Ontario Vintage Market (@ontariovintagemarket on Instagram)
- Copping Antiques
- Danny MacCumber Antiques
Interested Sunday Artisan Market Vendors
We're proud to have a diverse and changing range of vendors and products in our market community.
Due to the high interest in our market, our team will reach out to vendors who have completed an application if a space for your products does become available.
Local Food Vendors
Hungry? Drop by our local food vendors to pick up lunch or a quick snack to picnic by the gardens.
2021 Food Vendor List
- Chocosol Traders (@chocosoltraders on Instagram)
- Magic Oven (@magicoven on Instagram)
- Molly B's Gluten-Free Kitchen (@mollybglutenfreekitchen on Instagram)
- Queen Gozleme (@queen_gozleme on Instagram)
- Tapioca Toronto (@tapiocatoronto on Instagram)
- TC Tibetan MoMo (@tctibetanmomo on Instagram)
- Traditional Persian Food