Saturday Farmers Market
Toronto's largest farmers' market, offering the widest variety of local and seasonal food in the city.
Evergreen's Saturday Farmers Market is open year-round, connecting people in Toronto to local Ontario farmers and producers.
Find the Saturday Farmers Market outdoors from May to October, and indoors from November to April.
Our goal: Foster the growth of a resilient food system for people and the planet. This means:
- Support sustainably produced food and goods that protect the health of individuals, communities and the environment.
- Strengthen regional economic longevity and the livelihoods of local food producers by making space for a new generation of growers and producers.
- Celebrate the diversity of our past, present and future residents, while acknowledging the role of Indigenous peoples as the original stewards of the land.
- Unite communities through conversations and actions supporting food literacy, food justice, food sovereignty.
The outdoor Farmers Market is located in the Pavilions:
Outdoor Map for MarComm 2023 by Evergreen Public Markets
Photo by: Grace Lin
About the Saturday Farmers Market
Evergreen started its Saturday Farmers Market in 2007 with 25 local farmers and producers, a great location and a great response from the community. Since then, the Evergreen Brick Works Saturday Farmers Market has grown to become the largest farmers’ market in Toronto. Running year-round, we offer the widest variety of local and seasonal food in the city.
The Saturday Farmers Market supports over 60 local farmers, producers, entrepreneurs and chefs. Through the market, Evergreen Brick Works provides a venue to grow independent businesses and build healthy communities.
Looking to learn more about what's in season at the market right now? Visit Foodland Ontario’s Availability Guide or speak to your local farmer at the market!
Interested in becoming a vendor at the indoor Farmers Market? Applications now are open!
You will be added to a waitlist once capacity has been reached.
Interested in becoming a busker at our outdoor Farmers Market?
Your furry friend is welcome to join you at the outdoor Farmers Market, but must stay outside of any indoor spaces at the Brick Works.
- Keep dogs on a short leash.
- Keep dogs on the ground.
- Clean up after them if an accident happens.
- Stay aware and vigilant of their behaviour around children, other dogs and food.
If your dog becomes aggressive or disruptive, you may be asked to remove them from the farmers market.