Evergreen Garden Market
A store like no other in Toronto, Evergreen Garden Market blends classic general store, contemporary gift shop and sustainable garden market into one place.
Evergreen Garden Market new opening date: April 29
Evergreen Garden Market has shifted the intended opening date from April 15 to April 29.
The outdoor nursery will focus on:
- Vegetable seeds and seedlings
- Native plants, shrubs, trees and fruit bushes
- Organic compost, soil and mulches
- Planters and garden tools
Details on hours of operation to come.
Welcome to Evergreen Garden Market, Toronto's home for a curated selection of local food, home décor, books, children’s games and toys, and a rotation of seasonal products.
The garden centre is fully stocked with Toronto’s widest selection of Ontario native flowers, plants and trees for gardens of all sizes—container on your condo countertop to your backyard in the city.
Evergreen Garden Market primarily carries products from artisans, craftspeople and small-batch producers in Canada. We champion Ontario native plants for their low maintenance and their positive impact on the local ecosystem. We don’t sell invasive plants. We support local growers and try to minimize that their products travel.
These standards support the local and sustainable mission behind the Evergreen Garden Market—which is a social enterprise that directs 100% of its proceeds back to Evergreen, a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to making cities flourish.
Image credit Maria Darragh
What you'll find here:
Christmas Trees in a variety of species and sizes.
Scotch Pine: 4-5'- $45.00, 5-7' $60.00, 7-8' $70.00, 8-9' $95.00
Balsam Fir: 5-6' $55.00, 6-7' $65.00, 7-8' $ 75.00, 8-9' $100.00, 9-10' $ 125.00
Fraser Fir: 6-7' $ 80.00, 7-8' $95.00, 8-9' $125.00, 9-10' $170.00, 10-12' $280.00
Fraser Skinny: 6-8' $85.00
- Handmade garden tools, garden furniture, planters and gardening books
- Bird, bat and butterfly houses
Air purifying house plants
- Over 80 varieties of organically grown heirloom tomatoes
- Other organically grown herbs and vegetables
- Shade tolerant plants
- Wildflowers and grasses
- Native trees and shrubs
- Fruit trees, shrubs and canes
- Organic soil, fertilizers and mulches
- Rose plants
- Non-native plants that comply with the Ontario Invasive Plant Council’s Grow Me Instead guide
- Small-batch gourmet foods—sauces, soups, pickles and jams
- Snacks and treats
- Organic flours, sugars and other ingredients
- Oils and vinegars
- Cocktail and beer preparations
- Limited edition artwork and screen prints
- Wood and metal-crafted items
- Tea towels
- Glasses and mugs
Bath & Body
- Bath salts and bath bombs
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Skin creams and aftershaves
Babies, Kids & Teens
- Games and toys
- Colouring books
- Clothing accessories
- Reusable storage containers
- Urban issues
Not only will you love what you find at the Evergreen Garden Market, but by choosing to shop here you’re helping make your city flourish.