Host your wedding ceremony at Evergreen Brick Works, in a new and safe way.
Evergreen Brick Works is a social enterprise and an award-winning showcase for green design, operated by Evergreen, a national not-for-profit. By choosing to host your wedding ceremony with us you’ll be making a difference. Proceeds from your event will directly support Evergreen Brick Works and Evergreen’s projects across the country.
Your Micro Ceremony includes:
- 3 hour venue booking for set-up, ceremony, photos and tear-down
- Access to Koerner Gardens or Frances and Tim Price Terrace
- Photo permit for Pavilions and Frances & Tim Price Terrace for 1 hour following your ceremony
- Registry Table, signing table, and seating for up to 8 guests
- Sparkling Wine Toast for up to 10 people
- Expert staff and vendors to help make your day special while keeping physical distancing and health measures in place
Prices & Fees
$1,600.00 + 13% HST
$25.00 + 13% HST per additional person (government capacity restrictions will apply)
Audio visual and webcasting add-ons are available starting at $399.00.
Health & Safety
We will be abiding by Toronto Public Health and Safety recommendations. If we are not able to host your ceremony due to COVID-19, a refund will be provided less a 3% administration fee.
For more information on booking your micro ceremony at Evergreen Brick Works, please contact email@example.com
Follow Events @ Evergreen Brick Works on Instagram for your Micro Ceremony inspiration @evergreenbrickworks_eventvenue