Host your wedding ceremony at Evergreen Brick Works, in a new and safe way.
Evergreen Brick Works is a social enterprise and an award-winning showcase for green design, operated by Evergreen, a national not-for-profit. By choosing to host your wedding ceremony with us you’ll be making a difference. Proceeds from your event will directly support Evergreen Brick Works and Evergreen’s projects across the country.
Your Micro Ceremony Package includes the following:
- 3 hour venue booking for set-up, ceremony, photos and tear-down
- Venue access for Frances & Tim Price Terrace or Koerner Gardens
- Photo permit for Pavilions and Frances & Tim Price Terrace for 1 hour following your ceremony
- Registry Table, signing table, and seating for up to 10 guests
- Complimentary sparkling wine toast for you & your guests
- Expert staff and vendors to help make your day special while keeping physical distancing and health measures in place
Prices & Fees
$1,800.00 + HST (up to 10 people)
$25.00 + HST per additional person over 10 people (government capacity restrictions will apply)
Audio visual and webcasting add-ons are available upon request.
Health & Safety
We will be abiding by Toronto Public Health and Safety recommendations. If we are not able to host your ceremony due to COVID-19, a refund will be provided less a 5% administration fee.
For more information on booking your micro ceremony at Evergreen Brick Works, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Events @ Evergreen Brick Works on Instagram for your Micro Ceremony inspiration @evergreenbrickworks_eventvenue