March Break Day Camp
Our March Break Day Camp focuses on exploring the winter forest and ravines in Toronto’s Don Valley over five days. Campers aged 6–12 will adventure through the Valley, discovering the wild side of nature in the winter. We’ll track animals through the snow, learn about survival strategies from the animals that thrive here, look for edibles and build and play in the snow and ice around Evergreen Brick Works.
- Campers will be grouped together based on age to create an age-appropriate experience
- Junior Group: Ages 6 & 7
- Intermediate Group: Ages 8 & 9
- Senior Group: Ages 10 & 11
- Programs are full days (8:30am-3:30pm, extended care is available until 5:30pm)
- Learn more about Evergreen March Break Camp by downloading the 2018 Parent Handbook (PDF, 2.1MB).
March 11 to March 15, 2019
Drop off is from 8:30-9:00am, pick up is at 3:30pm.
Extended Care hours: 3:30-5:30pm.
Registration is now open!
- Extended care is available for $40/week.
No refunds will be issued if a reservation is cancelled within 21 days of the session start date. Otherwise, camp fees are refundable, less a $50 administration fee.
- 15% discount at Evergreen Garden Market
- 15% discount on parts and accessories plus 10% off bike purchases at Sweet Pete's Bicycle Shop
- A 15% discount available for all campers at the Gradale Academy, a Private elementary school located at Evergreen Brick Works. For more information please contact Michelle Gradish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I park?
Evergreen offers a free parking window in all lots from 8:30-9:00am and 3:30-5:30pm every weekday during March Break. If parking outside those hours you must pay at the meter.
Can my camper be in the same group as their friend?
Building a fun, friendly and accepting group of campers is a key goal for Evergreen camps, and we encourage all campers to build new friendships.
To ensure this, we accept friend requests only if the campers are in the same grade program and session, and we limit the requests to one per camper. Friend requests that are not in the same grade and session group will not be considered. We are unable to guarantee friend requests.
What do you do in inclement weather?
We’re outside as much as possible! We love the outdoors at camp and spend as much time outside as we can. That being said, we do have access to indoor space at all times and can spend some time inside in extreme weather, such as thunder, lightning, hail, extreme heat.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 416-596-1495 x252.
If you are a school or other group planning on visiting Evergreen Brick Works, please review our Information for Visiting Groups (PDF 58kb) before your visit.
Evergreen is a national not-for-profit dedicated to making cities flourish. Children’s camp revenues help support our children’s programs including the Visiting Schools Program as well as the free community programming on weekends at Evergreen Brick Works. We appreciate your support in continuing to offer these community programs to children in Toronto.
Evergreen is proud to be accredited by the Ontario Camps Association. The OCA works to preserve, promote and enhance the camp experience for children and adults. Evergreen has voluntarily submitted to an independent appraisal completed by camp experts and has met up to 300 health, safety and quality program standards, from staff qualifications and training to emergency management. OCA Accreditation is a parent's best evidence of a camp’s commitment to health and safety.