Bike Ventures Camp
Bike Ventures Camp is dedicated to connecting kids ages 8-12 to the outdoors and exploring the world by mountain bike. Campers will take part in skills sessions, trail rides, mechanical workshops, and nature play. Each child will leave with greater confidence on-road and on-trail.
- This program includes guidance and coaching from experienced mountain bikers
- All campers should have good bike handling skills before registering. Level 1 campers should have good handling skills and should be comfortable riding in small groups. Level 2 campers should have good handling skills and experience riding mountain bike trails. Not sure where your child lands? Book a consultation.
- Programs are full days (8:30am-3:30pm, extended care is available until 5:30pm)
- Learn all about Bike Ventures Camp by downloading the Evergreen Adventure Camp 2018 Parent Handbook (PDF, 2.4mb)
- For information on our other summer day camp, visit Evergreen Adventure Camp.
Camp runs from July 2 to August 30, 2019.
For detailed information on session dates, please download the Session Breakdown (PDF, 45kb).
*Please note, camp does not run on statutory holidays such as Canada Day and the August Civic Holiday.
Drop off is from 8:30-9:00am, pick up is at 3:30pm.
Extended care hours: 3:30-5:30pm.
Registration for Evergreen Adventure Camp and Bike Venture Camp opens on January 21, 2019 at noon.
- Bike rentals $75/week
- Extended care is an additional $40/week
- All session fees include catered lunch
- For detailed information on session dates and fees, please download the Session Breakdown (PDF, 45kb)
No refunds will be issued if a reservation is cancelled within 21 days of the session start date. Otherwise, camp fees are refundable, less a $50 administration fee.
- 15% discount at Evergreen Garden Market
- 15% discount on parts and accessories plus 10% off bike purchases at Sweet Pete's Bicycle Shop
- A 15% discount available for all campers at the Gradale Academy, a Private elementary school located at Evergreen Brick Works. For more information please contact Michelle Gradish at email@example.com.
Where can I park?
Evergreen offers a free parking window in all lots from 8:30-9:00am and 3:30-5:30pm every weekday during summer camp. If parking outside those hours you must pay at the meter.
Can my camper be in the same group as their friend?
Building a fun, friendly and accepting group of campers is a key goal for Evergreen Adventure Camp, and we encourage all campers to build new friendships.
To ensure this, we accept friend requests only if the campers are in the same grade program and session, and we limit the requests to one per camper. Friend requests that are not in the same grade and session group will not be considered. We are unable to guarantee friend requests.
What do you do in inclement weather?
We’re outside as much as possible! We love the outdoors at camp and spend as much time outside as we can. That being said, we do have access to indoor space at all times and can spend some time inside in extreme weather, such as thunder, lightning, hail, extreme heat.
My camper is too old for your camp. What other opportunities are there at camp for them?
We have a Leaders-in-Training program designed for ages 12-15. As well, we are always looking for volunteers to support our camp program! Please contact our camp office if you’re interested in volunteering.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-596-1495 x252.
If you are a school or other group planning on visiting Evergreen Brick Works, please review our Information for Visiting Groups (PDF 58kb) before your visit.
Evergreen is a national not-for-profit dedicated to making cities flourish. Children’s camp revenues help support our children’s programs including the Visiting Schools Program as well as the free community programming on weekends at Evergreen Brick Works. We appreciate your support in continuing to offer these community programs to children in Toronto.
Evergreen is proud to be accredited by the Ontario Camps Association. The OCA works to preserve, promote and enhance the camp experience for children and adults. Evergreen has voluntarily submitted to an independent appraisal completed by camp experts and has met up to 300 health, safety and quality program standards, from staff qualifications and training to emergency management. OCA Accreditation is a parent's best evidence of a camp’s commitment to health and safety.