Get fired up for Evergreen’s ASADO—a South American inspired night of food, fun and flames!
For one night only on September 26, 40 top Ontario chefs—including Anthony Rose of Big Crow, Rocco Augustino of Pizzeria Libretto and Steve Gonzalez of Valdez—will grill up a bounty of farm-fresh food prepared over dramatic open-air parrilla barbeques. Each dish will be paired with Muskoka Brewery craft beer, signature cocktails and wine for a delectable all-you-can-eat-and-drink experience.
Dance the night away under the stars to live music, take a ride on the mechanical bull and bid on some amazing silent and live auction items.
From first spark to last glowing ember, #feelthefire at the hottest fundraiser of the season with proceeds that support Evergreen’s work to create greener, healthier cities.
True Asadors master their grill with flare and finesse.
40 of Ontario’s top chefs have teamed up and mastered unique South American grilling methods to prepare signature dishes featuring local meat, fish and seasonal vegetables.
Art Gallery of Ontario
Mangia & Bevi Resto-Bar
Thoroughbred Food & Drink
Bruce Wine Bar
The Red Rabbit
Parts and Labour
Murray Street Kitchen
Mercer Hall Inn & Restaurant
The Stratford Chef School
Le Sélect Bistro
Wilder & Rose Restaurants
Death Row Meals
Maple Leaf Tavern
Ignite Your Appetite
Fire up your taste buds with Ontario farm-fresh ingredients transformed with sizzling South American flavours—from smokey flank steak spiced with chimichurri to cheesy empanadas and seared summer vegetables. Each dish is expertly-paired with beer from Muskoka Brewery, wine and traditional cocktails with a twist.
At an Asado, fire is the ultimate flavour enhancer, so whether you’re a die-hard carnivore, veteran vegetarian or fall somewhere in-between, we’ve got you covered—so come hungry and leave full!
Savour it all with no lineups or drink tickets required.
Fire Up the Fun
The historic Kilns of Evergreen Brick Works will be transformed into a carnival!
- Saddle-up, grab the reigns and take a wild ride on the mechanical bull
- Challenge your friends to a game of foosball and compete against other teams for glory
- Enjoy live music and dance the Zamba and Tango under the stars
At the silent and live auction, bid on unique culinary experiences, relaxing getaways and once-in-a-lifetime adventures, including:
• A lakefront getaway with 15 of your friends at a stunning home on the shores of Deep Creek Lake in Maryland, USA
• One week stay at the unique and tranquil Junglavista Treehouse in Costa Rica, located in an eco-forest and wildlife reserve
• An hour of environmental law consultation with Dianne Saxe
• Transform your yard into the garden of your dreams with the design expertise of Evergreen’s senior design consultant Heidi and mastermind behind the Children’s Garden at Evergreen Brick Works
Fuel the Cause
Together, we can make amazing and delicious things happen in our city! ASADO is not just a feast for the tummy, but for the soul, because when you support Evergreen, you’re making our cities better places to live, work, eat, grow and play.
Coming to Evergreen’s fundraiser also means you’re directly supporting these amazing things:
- Getting over 4,000 kids to learn and play in nature at Evergreen Brick Works
- Investing over $3 million to support Ontario farmers and local food producers
- Planting over 33,000 trees and wildflowers in cities across Canada
Are you ready to #feelthefire?
General Admission: $149
- Enjoy all the food and drink you can handle
(Vegetarian options available at all food stations)
- No drink tickets or line-ups
- Proceeds help green your city
- Early admission at 6pm with hors d’oeuvres and cocktails
- Chef meet and greet with a private tour of the chef stations
- Exclusive first tasting of the evenings fare
- Reserved parking and more!
7pm, September 26, 2015 at Evergreen Brick Works
Don't miss out on the food and fun next year! Sign up for our newsletter to find out when tickets are available for our 2016 Fundraiser.
Admission covers entry and all your food and drinks during the event. All ticket holders must be 19+ in age. For additional information, please contact Nicole Czorny at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-596-1495 x236